Designed for reducing knee pain caused by unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee and often helps delay the need for surgery. The unloader brace is a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace with 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure Inside/Medial ( or Outside/Lateral ) the knee joint. It’s universal; fitting a wide variety of patients easily. The strapping system allows for full adjustment, but also features quick snaps for quick and easy application.
- Arthritis Pain
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibial Plateau Fracture
- All non-contact activities
- Exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design.
- Unique varus / valgus angle adjustment to provide compartmental off-loading and optimize pain relief.
- 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure Inside/Medial ( or Outside/Lateral ) the knee joint.
- Condyle pads for increased comfort, stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Silicone gripped liners and strap pads to help prevent migration.
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control
Using 3‑point orthopedic mechanics, by adjusting the line of force to expand the damaged joint space, change the pressure on the joint surface, reduce the pressure and wear of the affected area, relieve pain, and resume walking.
1) Brace Support for Medial (inner) Pain:
Tips: As the picture shows, Relieve pain on the Medial / Inside (inner) by increasing pressure on the Lateral / Outside (outer).
2) Brace Support for Lateral (outer) Pain: Tips: As the picture shows, Relieve pain on the Lateral / Outside (outer) by increasing pressure on the Medial / Inside (inner).
- Universal -Medial (Left/Right)
- Universal -Lateral (Left/Right)
|Medial Pain||Left / Right - Universal (One Size Fits All)|
|Lateral Pain||Left / Right - Universal (One Size Fits All)|