RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
We will accept returns if your item is no longer needed or did not meet your expectations.
We're happy to exchange your item for a different size if it does not fit. If you'd like a different product, we can also exchange your item for a one of equal or lesser value.
We do have a few requirements, though:
- 1) Product must be unused, unworn (except for trying it on), and must include all original packaging and parts. If the product appears to be used, unclean, etc., we will not be able to issue a refund.
- 2) You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item.
- 3) Returns/Exchanges must be received within 45 days of your original order date. Returns received after that time will not be eligible for a refund.
- 4) If we receive an item which is ineligible for refund/exchange per the policies listed above, we will not be able to send the item back to you. Please contact us if you are unsure whether or not your item will qualify for a refund.
If you are requesting a return or exchange as a result of a shipping error at our warehouse. If you feel there was an error with your order or you received the wrong item - please contact us to initiate your return. Include your order number and a description of the problem, and we will make sure the correct item is shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Send an email to Service@orthomen.com with the following information. Click here to initiate the return process
- A. In the subject line put “Return Authorization Request”
- B. Your order #
- D. The item(s) and quantity you are returning. Please include item or SKU number(s)
- E. The reason(s) for your return. To expedite your return, please provide a specific reason for each and every item you are sending back.
We will respond within 1-2 business days via email with your Returns Authorization (RA) #. You’ll be given detailed instructions of where to send your package and reminding you to write your RA# on the outside of your box. It is recommended that you send your return package insured with a service that provides a tracking # as we need to be able to locate your package in the event of a shipping error. If we are unable to locate your return, we are unable to issue a refund.
Once we have received and processed your return we will provide a refund via your original form of payment. You will be notified via email of this credit if we have your email address on file. Please note: We cannot refund shipping charges or return postage. It can take 2-3 weeks from the time we receive your item at our return facility to process your credit. If it’s been over 3 weeks and you still don’t have your credit, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking information so we can research this for you and your request will be expedited.
Lastly, if you prefer to call vs. email, please feel free to do so. We just find it easier to handle these requests via email as it takes time for us to generate a RA#. Rather than having you wait for a call back from us, we find we can provide a better experience for our customers if they initiate this process via email. Again, feel free to call us at (702) 907-2954 if you need to. We are here to help.